INSTRUCTIONS FOR KOTIKATU EMPLOYEES
6 AUGUST 2020
If you have any questions about the instructions, please contact your supervisor.
We continuously monitor the situation and update these instructions when required.
- Good hand hygiene prevents infections.
- If you cannot wash your hands with soap and water, use hand sanitiser.
- Greet your colleagues and customers without shaking hands or hugging them.
- Do not touch your face with your hands around the nose and mouth area.
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief. If you don’t have a handkerchief, cough or sneeze onto the upper part of the arm of your sweater, not into your hands.
- Meetings are held by Teams and phone.
- Do not needlessly move between our different units (depots and offices).
- People must not gather at the depot or other unit facilities for task coordination. Instead, this should be done over the phone.
- It is OK to collect supplementary equipment and announcements etc. from the depot as normal.
- Breaks and lunch breaks are staggered so that people do not gather in one place all at once. Employees are recommended to eat their packed lunch outside of the depot facilities whenever possible.
- We aim to keep customers and outside visitors away from the staff facilities wherever possible.
- Pay close attention and adhere to the supervisors’ instructions.
If you require more information or have specific questions about the coronavirus, you can contact Terveystalo at their coronavirus advisory number, tel. +358 (0)30 63 39669 (Monday–Sunday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.) and Chat (24/7): www.terveystalo.com